We’ve got a few renovations under our belt at this point and a few mistakes to go with it, but you know what they say, there are no learnings without mistakes.
Do yourself a favour and learn from my mistakes and save yourself some heartache.
1. Don’t take your eye off the pre-renovation value
2. Don’t underestimate power points
3. Avoid delaying window coverings
4. Don’t second-guess your aesthetic
5. Never underestimate the value of a lighting plan
To read the full article and each point in detail on realestate.com.au, click here