Are you searching to downsize, or maybe a lock-and-leave weekender or an easy-care investment? Then look no further as an opportunity like this will not last long in today's market.
Here is what we love about this property:
- 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Car Garage
- Newly renovated
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- 2 way bathroom with direct access to the master bedroom
- Tiled throughout for easy maintenance
- Secure lock-up car accommodation
- Generous sized balcony
- Toilet separate from bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Stone benchtops feature in the kitchen and laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Small complex of 6 units
- Low Body Corporate fees
- Short stroll to the iconic patrolled Kings Beach, Caloundra CBD, and the Waves Bowls Club.
Leave the car at home and walk anywhere from here. This second floor unit is situated 400m from the Caloundra CBD and presents a superb opportunity for the astute investor or homeowner to embrace a coastal lifestyle.
Newly renovated, this light and airy two bedroom unit has a delightful sunny north-east aspect. The well-appointed kitchen boasts stone benchtops, ample cupboard space and quality appliances. With a well laid out floor plan, the living and dining offer seamless flow through to the spacious front balcony - where you can enjoy the cool ocean breezes and watch the world go by.
With its low Body Corporate fees, secure single car lock up garage and central location, you will not be disappointed.
Rates Approximately: $1,911 per year
Body Corporate Fees: $3,700 per year
Water Rates Approximately: $1,200 per year
Should you require any further information, please contact Leah Fuller on 0439 770 203.
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport