Auction on site Saturday 22nd January 2022 at 11am (If Not Sold Prior)
Positioned in the HEART of the popular Golden Beach precinct and a mere 230 metre walk to the glorious Pumicestone Passage.
89 Taylor Avenue is a well-loved family home, with everything at your fingertips. The immaculate shores of Golden Beach, stylish cafes and restaurants are a stone's throw away.
Here is your opportunity to secure a home that offers a perfect coastal lifestyle with boating, jet skiing, paddle boarding and all manner of water sports right on your doorstep.
You will most definitely be the envy of your friends & family in this prime location.
- Well-built Brick Home
- 549m2 block
- 3 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Separate toilet and shower
- 1 car garage
- Side access room for a boat
- 4 x 3-metre garden shed
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen with plenty of storage
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan in main area
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Well-manicured lawns
- The Beach
- Boat-ramps and parks tick...
- Close to education hubs and public transport
- Downtown Caloundra, Stockland Shopping Centre, Woolworths, Aldi, Dan Murphy's
- Caloundra Power Boat Club, Pelican Waters Golf Club & Marina.
- One hour's drive to Brisbane and both the Domestic and International Airports
- Thirty minutes to Australia Zoo, the Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Close to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and University Precincts
- Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Noosa, and the Sunshine Coast Airport are approximately 40-minutes' drive away.
- Perfect location for a live-in business
Enjoy everything this location has to offer from walking the world-class coastal pathway from Golden Beach to the pristine beaches of Caloundra - Bulcock, Kings, Shelly & Moffat Beach.
For further information or to arrange an inspection simply contact Ruben Cruz today on
0452 088 774.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport