Seaside Real Estate proudly presents: Unit 2/23 St Pauls Avenue, Golden Beach.
Built in 1990, the property has been fully refurbished throughout. With freshly painted interior, new carpets, and fans in all rooms. The brand-new kitchen is to die for! It will tick all the boxes.
Solid brick lowset duplexes are highly sought after in Golden Beach and savvy buyers snap them up! This duplex on St Pauls Avenue is no exception!
- Brand new kitchen with plenty of storage and new Dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins new carpet, fans & blinds
- Separate toilet and shower & main room access
- 1 Automatic car garage with Laundry & internal access
- Living area with Air-conditioning with new fan & blinds & sliding door for
- Excellent size courtyard with plenty of room for kids & pets
- Well-manicured lawns and garden
- Potential for side access
Well positioned & minutes' walk to the Golden Beach precinct and Pumicestone Passage.
- The beach
- Boat-ramps and parks
- Close to education hubs and public transport
- A block away to the Golden Beach bowls club
- Downtown Caloundra, Stockland Shopping Centre, Woolworths, Aldi, Dan Murphy's
- Caloundra Power Boat Club, Pelican Waters Golf Club & Marina
- One hour's drive to Brisbane and both the Domestic and International Airports
- Thirty minutes to Australia Zoo, the Glass House Mountains, and Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Close to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and University Precincts
- Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Noosa, and the Sunshine Coast Airport are approximately
40-minutes' drive away.
Enjoy everything this location has to offer from walking the world-class coastal pathway from Golden Beach to the pristine beaches of Caloundra - Bulcock, Kings, Shelly & Moffat Beach.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Ruben Cruz today on
0452 088 774.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport